- Boys & Girls Club (London, ON) has day/evening/weekend programs, swimming lessons, jumpstart, afterschool programs, summer programs and more.
- Children’s Aid Society (London and Middlesex) offers activity groups, as well as groups to help children grow self-esteem.
- Community Living London (London, ON) is dedicated to supporting individuals with developmental disabilities to live fulfilling lives by providing respite services and more.
- Families First (London, ON) has drop-in playgrounds and a “School’s Cool” program.
- London Community Chaplaincy (London, ON) runs “Mom’s Morning Off”, a women’s group where moms can chat and participate in various fun activities while childcare is provided. They also run various children’s programs including homework club, art and music programs, after school programs, and summer programs.
- London and Middlesex Child Care Waitlist (London & Middlesex) eliminates the need to contact multiple childcare providers. With one application, you can apply for licensed, quality childcare programs and the Child Care Fee subsidy. Once you are signed up, you will be informed if a spot opens up in the program.
- Luso CommunityServices (London, ON) has literacy programs for children and families who are newcomers or immigrants.
- Madame Vanier Children’s Services (London, ON) have a day treatment program and early years programming. They also provide day/overnight respite care for sick children.
- Merrymount (London, ON) has a residential/respite program for children of families in a period of crisis, transition or family instability. They also have a group to teach children coping strategies for issues they might encounter (e.g., family divorce, addiction, etc.)
- Salvation Army Centre of Hope (London, ON) offers a back to school program, Christmas programs, summer camp, and recreational activities.
- Centre of Knowledge on Healthy Child Development (International) is a website for the latest scientific information on parenting practices, healthy and abnormal development, behavior problems, and more.
- Community Living London (London, ON) is dedicated to supporting individuals with developmental disabilities to live fulfilling lives by providing respite services, family support, employment services, personal health management, financial management, and more.
- Learning Disabilities Association (of London, Ontario and Canada) provide child and youth skill development programs, parent/family support, advocacy, and summer camps.
- Ontario Early Years (province-wide) promotes the growth and development of children aged 0-6. Services include screening, vaccines, hearing tests, developmental tests, and more.
- tykeTALK (London, ON) identifies and treats issues related to speech and language delays.
Back to masterlist of resources.