- Community Living London (London, ON) is dedicated to supporting individuals with developmental disabilities to live fulfilling lives by providing employment services and more.
- Global Experience Ontario has resources for internationally trained professionals.
- Employment Ontario has resources to help you get training, skills and experience.
- London Cross Cultural Learning Centre (London, ON) offers job search workshops and computer access.
- London Small Business Centre offers information and services to help you build and develop your own business.
- Luso Community Services (London, ON) has employment services for immigrants or foreign-trained professionals.
- Youth Opportunities Unlimited (London, ON) offers resources for youth job seekers including employment counselling, training opportunities, job search and interview tips, and job listings.
Job Postings for London, ON and Area
- Job Bank: Job Bank is an electronic listing of jobs provided by employers from everywhere across Canada.
- Knighthunter: A job search engine for London and surrounding area.
- London Employment Help Centre: Lists some job postings that may not be included on other sites.
- Neuvoo.ca: is a Canadian-based job search engine that indexes jobs directly for free from companies’ career websites, placement agencies and job boards. We centralize all jobs available on the web to help people find new career opportunities, so we are much like the Google for jobs.
- Community Living London (London, ON) is dedicated to supporting individuals with developmental disabilities to live fulfilling lives by providing financial management services and more.
- Guide to Single Mother’s Rights to Ontario Works (Ontario): Prepared for SWIM by Pro Bono Students Canada at Western University
- London Community Chaplaincy (London, ON) runs “Simplified Saving”, an 8-week long program where you can learn about budgeting and freebies.
- London Regional HIV/AIDS Connection (London, ON) provides one-time financial assistance to individuals who are HIV+ for emergency costs related to their health.
- Mission Services Streetscape Program (London, ON) offers assistance with income services.
- Ontario Works (of London or Ontario) provides financial assistance for basic needs or housing costs.
- Thames Valley Family Service Credit Counselling and Financial Literacy (London, ON) offers free financial literacy workshops, as well as accredited personal debt and money management counselling.
- Women’s Rural Resource Centre (Strathroy and Area) provides financial advocacy to women and children who have experienced abuse and violence.
- Universal Childcare Benefit (Canada-wide) is a taxable payment for Canadian families with children 17 and under.
Back to masterlist of resources.